Wednesday, July 4, 2012

We moved into our newly built house a few months ago, and are beginning our journey of transforming this house into our home, full of warmth and style, on a budget! We most recently lived in a two bedroom apartment, and have now tripled our square footage, which means lots of empty spaces....or blank canvases, as I like to think of them. While I do have visions of the end results that I want to achieve, I have accepted that this transformation will not be one of instant gratification; it will be a process - a long, creative, rewarding one. This is my personal way to record this phase of our lives and to compile a photojournal of the journey (I am a newbie to blogging!)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Welcome! And congrats on the new house!! How exciting! I know how that goes...When we first moved into the house we are in now, I felt so overwhelmed! I wanted to get everything done all at once. Sounds like you've got everything under control though :). Oh, and I'm so excited to be your foodie pen pal!

    ReplyDelete