Monday, August 20, 2012

What I Want Now!

I was born a shopaholic, truly!, so I usually have a wish list a mile long of various items that I need...or, sometimes, really, really need! (My husband doesn't always agree!) Even though I love to shop and enjoy trendy items, I do my best to seek out bargains, too.

This week, What I Want Now is a microplane herb mill from Williams-Sonoma. I just so happen to have a postcard coupon for Williams-Sonoma, too!
This handy gadget grinds fresh herbs with a few twists - much quicker than chopping herbs by hand! I always cook with fresh herbs whenever I can, as their flavor is far superior to that of dried herbs. At $19.95, it's not even much of a splurge! I have somewhat of a collection of kitchen gadgets and this one would fit in perfectly (and actually see some use!).

No comments:

Post a Comment